Hilary Duff Looking Fabulous at the 18th Annual GLAAD Media Awards

Thumbnails
(click to enlarge)

I love how Hilary Duff's skin glows and the fact that she's not as skinny as she used to be. I like Hilary with a little bit more meat.

Anyways, for other news Hilary Duff has laughed off rumors two songs on her new album are about Nicole Richie, who is dating Duff's ex boyfriend, Good Charlotte frontman Joel Madden. The teen star insists she has no bitterness towards Richie - and that the songs are actually about her mother and father.

Duff says, "I've read that Gypsy Woman and Stranger are about Nicole but they're not - they are about my parents.

I want Joel to be happy, and if she makes him happy... Obviously he's going to find someone else, like I'm going to do."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive