Victoria Beckham's Feet Surgery

Victoria Beckham is reportedly set to have surgery on her feet to remove her bunions.

The former Spice Girl is said to be in constant pain and is now considering going under the knife to get rid of the growths.

A source close to the singer told the Mail on Sunday newspaper: "Victoria has had enough of having bad feet and has made some early-stage inquiries about having her rather unpleasant bunions removed."

Bunions - a deformity of the big toe joint which grows at an angle to the foot - can become very problematic if they are not treated and Victoria has previously admitted her feet are in poor condition.

She said: "I always wear stilettos but they have given me awful feet. I hate my feet, they are the most disgusting thing about me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive