David Hasselhoff 'Embarrassed' By Well-Wishers

David Hasselhoff Signs Copies of
His Book "Don't Hassel the Hoff"


Actor David Hasselhoff is "embarrassed" by the outpouring of support he has received from friends and fans during his custody battle with ex-wife Pamela Bach.

The Baywatch star is in the midst of a bitter custody battle with Bach - last month (May07) he won back the right to visit his two children with Bach, just weeks after a video of the drunken actor hurling expletives to his teenage daughter was leaked.

And although Hasselhoff is grateful he has well-wishers, he also finds their attention "humbling". He says, "You know what, it's humbling and it's embarrassing actually. Because I know who I am, my kids know who I am and the public knows who I am. they appreciate my honesty, I think? I hope."

The Hoff became one of the most famous faces in television in 1989 when he donned the red trunks of Mitch Buchannon in Baywatch appearing in 220 episodes,more than any other cast member.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive