Jaime Pressly Claims Her Pregnancy Was A "Killer"

Jaime Pressly's 30th Birthday Party at the
Pussycat Dolls Lounge Inside PURE Nightclub


The former model and her DJ boyfriend Eric Calvo welcomed their first child into the world two months ago and she is delighted not to be pregnant anymore because it "sucked".

Jaime, 29, said: Pregnancy was the biggest killer for me. I hated it - I hated being fat.

"As a new mom I'm supposed to go on about how wonderful it was to be pregnant.

"Well, I don't buy into that. The truth is that I love my baby to bits, but the rest of it sucked.

"My hormones were all over the place and I acted like some lunatic, picking fights with my boyfriend over how he made my coffee.

"On top of that I had this hideous 'pregnancy mask' skin discolouration which completely covered my face.

"You can normally use creams to disguise it, but not when you're pregnant, so I had to walk around looking like I was horribly disfigured.

"This may sound arrogant, but I'm used to looking hot - I just wanted to cry all the time."

The star is now enjoying being a mother to son Dezi but she is no hurry to get pregnant again.

She said: "Nobody tells you this stuff when you talk about having a baby - it's all kept as one big secret. The only amazing thing is when your baby pops out and you have this little thing that is going to be part of your life forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive