Mariah Carey Apologised For Neglecting Her Fans

Mariah Carey posted a voice message on her website telling fans she has been working for "20 billion hours" to get her new album out by the end of the year.

Mariah said: "Hello! I know I haven't called you since 1802.

"Actually, I haven't called anyone. I've been really, really busy and when I do get free time, I'm on vocal rest so I can, like, get back in the studio for 20 billion hours. So everybody's mad at me but, whatever."

The 32-year-old star said she was excited about her new film 'Tennessee' and that she has written 10 songs and is working hard on her new album.

The 'Hero' singer also complained she is on a strict diet and exercise regime which she hates.

Mariah moaned: "I'm on a diet which means I can't eat anything good and my trainer has been working me really hard even when I come back from spending 80 billion hours in the studio.

"But it's for my own good so we love her really."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive