Lindsay Lohan Does Nylon Magazine: Pictures & Interview

Pictures taken by Marvin Scott-Jarrett for Nylon magazine



Lindsay Lohan's Nylon Interview:

* On why she continues to go out:
“This is why it’s such a big deal, and why I get so worried... I’m at the point where...oh my God...I’m going to go out! I work hard enough and I know how to take care of myself. I don’t know what’s going to happen tomorrow. I will say, though, that it’s so much harder to stay sober in New York. Though it’s hard in L.A. not to go out, it gets lonely. Being an actress is lonely, and I never want to be alone. I hate sleeping alone.”
* On Wonderland:

"I just think that the people [at Wonderland] weren't used to me. They've had other celebrities there, just never as hardcore as me....The people there didn't get why when we would go to meetings, instead of being in the back of the car I would be like 'I think I should drive, because they are going to chase you and it's going to be scary and we might get in an accident and we don't need that.'"

* On the paparazzi:
"I get embarrassed about the paparazzi if I'm in a chic restaurant, or when I was in the AA meetings. I felt very disrespectful because those people are doing that for themselves and it's no one elses' business. But that was the only time it was embarrassing--other times, I obviously like it I wouldn't ever want them to not take my picture. I'd be worried. I'd be like, 'Do people not care about me?'"

* On the media speculation about her love life:
"Well, in the past it would suck...they would just name every older man...I mean I would be dead if I'd slept with that many people! But I know it's going to happen. But certain people..." A grin. "Certain people are true."

* On what she expects from her "people":
"Loyalty. Don't f@#%ing lie to me. I can read right through people. And you can't lie to an actress, I mean that's just stupid!"

* On her upcoming film I Know Who Killed Me:
"I don't think that there has been a role for an actress like this movie was for me in so long...At first I was like 'I can't do this, I'm getting my leg cut off. I don't want to look like that in scenes, I want to look decent!' But that was just just me being young and stupid. And I have my first sex scene in it, which I always said I wouldn't do...I wanted to this movie so people can see that I'm a f@#%ing actress and I've been doing it forever and it's about time people see that. It felt so good to really act."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive