Stevie Nicks' Britney Spears & Lindsay Lohan Warning

Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears will regret their wild partying ways, according to singer Stevie Nicks.

The Fleetwood Mac singer - who battled drink and drugs before entering rehab - says the two young stars are making the same mistakes as her.

Nicks told Blender magazine: "You are sorry later, that's what I would tell them.

"If I had gotten it together a little more, I would have had a better career. I would have made a couple more great albums.

"I'm more worried about Britney than Lindsay, because I think Lindsay is a serious actress."

Lindsay idolizes Nicks and would love to play her in a biopic of her life, but the 58-year-old has disappointing news for the actress.

She said: "Lindsay Lohan thinks she is going to play me, but what the hell movie does she think she's talking about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive